Great coin for a high grade set of Washington Quarters. Less than 10 coins have been graded higher by NGC & PCGS combined.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- Graded MS-67 by NGC protects the condition of the coin.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of George Washington facing left. "LIBERTY" is above Washington’s bust with the motto "IN GOD WE TRUST" to his left. The date is below Washington’s bust.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with its wings spread apart. Above the eagle is the legend and "E Pluribus Unum". The denomination is below.
Protect and display your 1944-D Washington Quarter Dollar in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1944-D Washington Quarter to your cart today!