Gold Krugerrands enjoy mass appeal as the world's oldest Gold bullion coin. The mintage of this 1/10 oz Proof Gold Krugerrand was just 2,000 coins, adding collectibility to this great investment piece.
- Contains 1/10 oz of Gold.
- Each Proof Krugerrand comes in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting and Gold weight.
- Minted by the South African Mint in Pretoria.
Display your fractional Krugerrand in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
South African Krugerrands are recognized and loved around the world. Add one of these 1/10th oz Proof Gold Krugerrands to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||South African Mint|