This Silver coin was the first coin issued to celebrate the XXIII Olympiad held in Los Angeles, California. This example includes the original olympic holder.
- Contains .7734 oz Silver.
- Comes in the original olympic holder.
- Obverse: Features a depiction of a traditional Greek discus thrower.
- Reverse: Shows a profile of a bald eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
This particular Silver dollar comes in an original holder produced by the U.S. Mint in Philadelphia and sold at the 1984 Olympic Games. Very few coins in these special cardboard holders have survived.
Add this 1983-P Olympic Silver coin to your cart today!