|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.2352 troy oz|
These rarely encountered 19th century Gold coins from South Africa feature Paul Kruger, the first South African president. Each coin is in Average Circulated condition and still beautifully displays the design despite being minted more than 115 years ago.
- Contains .2352 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Paul Kruger, first president of South Africa.
- Reverse: South African coat of arms with date and value.
- Struck at the South African Mint at Pretoria.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These were struck in limited quantities and are not available very often. Add this 1 Pond Gold coin to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.