This coin has a nice Proof Like surface! Update your collection with this beautiful example.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 PL condition.
- Reflective proof like surfaces.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the New Orleans Mint carry the 'O' mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this problem-free 1885-O Proof Like Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!