This error is easily determined by the bowl-shaped "U" in UNITED on the reverse as opposed to the new font on the 2008 reverse. There are other changes on the reverse of the 2008-W Silver Eagle including flatter, larger and closer stars above the eagle.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition.
- Early Releases label ensures NGC received this coin within 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark appears to the left below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your unique Silver Eagle by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Silver Eagles are among the most popular coins in the world, and this example gains much appeal with a reverse minting error. Add this one-of-a-kind Silver American Eagle Reverse of '07 to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|