|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
This error is easily determined by the bowl-shaped "U" in UNITED on the reverse as opposed to the new font on the 2008 reverse. There are other changes on the reverse of the 2008-W Silver Eagle including flatter, larger and closer stars above the eagle.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition.
- Early Releases label ensures NGC received this coin within 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark appears to the left below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your unique Silver Eagle by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Silver Eagles are among the most popular coins in the world, and this example gains much appeal with a reverse minting error. Add this one-of-a-kind Silver American Eagle Reverse of '07 to your cart today!