One of the most widely recognized varieties in modern numismatics, the 2008 Reverse of 2007 Burnished Silver Eagle is offered here graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Though the Mint switched reverse dies for the Silver Eagle in 2008, an estimated 47,000 burnished coins were accidentally minted using the old 2007 dies. Most easily discernible by the absence of a serif on the "U" in "United" on the reverse, this is one of those coins.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This highly sought-after coin is a flawless example of this modern minting anomaly. Add this Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!