Hong Kong's return to China is the subject of this Proof Gold coin issued only in 1997. This Single-Year Issue contains the same amount of Gold as a double sovereign (.4708 oz).
- Contains .4708 oz actual Gold weight.
- Housed in its original case with a Certificate of Authenticity from the Royal Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the skyline of Hong Kong with the value.
- Reverse: A rendition of a flower, with the legend in Chinese and English.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
This coin commemorates a historic occasion ending 99 years of British rule over this Asian port city! Add this classic Gold coin to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#71.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.4708 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|