|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.4708 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|
Hong Kong's return to China is the subject of this Proof Gold coin issued only in 1997. This Single-Year Issue contains the same amount of Gold as a double sovereign (.4708 oz).
- Contains .4708 oz actual Gold weight.
- Housed in its original case with a Certificate of Authenticity from the Royal Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the skyline of Hong Kong with the value.
- Reverse: A rendition of a flower, with the legend in Chinese and English.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
This coin commemorates a historic occasion ending 99 years of British rule over this Asian port city! Add this classic Gold coin to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#71.