Hong Kong's return to China is the subject of this Proof Gold coin issued only in 1997. The content of the coin is .4708 oz of pure Gold. Coin Highlights:
- Contains .4708 oz actual Gold weight.
- This Proof coin comes in its original case with COA from the Royal Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the skyline of Hong Kong with the value.
- Reverse: A rendition of a flower, with the legend in Chinese and English.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
This coin commemorates an historic occasion ending 99 years of British rule over this Asian port city! Add this classic Gold coin to your cart today!
These coins are struck to the same standards as the British Two Pound (Double Sovereign) coins. This limited issue is listed in Krause as KM#71.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.4708 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|