Any quantity only $5.49 per oz over spot!
These coins are highly collected by year with no major rarities in the entire series. This $100 face value bag is an easy way of acquiring a larger quantity of Silver with just one purchase.
- Approximately 71.5 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins come packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- Each bag contains 200 coins.
- Obverse: Charles E. Barber's classic design of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: An eagle with outstretched wings with a shield on its breast.
- These coins will be dated from 1892-1915.
These coins, featuring a bold interpretation of Liberty, circulated in commerce for many years! Add several $100 face value bags of these average circulated Barber Half-Dollars to your cart today.
Dates on these coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||71.5 troy oz|