|Metal Content:||71.5 troy oz|
These coins are highly collected by year with no major rarities in the entire series. This $100 face value bag is an easy way of acquiring a larger quantity of Silver with just one purchase.
- Approximately 71.5 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins come packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- Each bag contains 200 coins.
- Obverse: Charles E. Barber's classic design of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: An eagle with outstretched wings with a shield on its breast.
- These coins will be dated from 1892-1915.
These coins, featuring a bold interpretation of Liberty, circulated in commerce for many years! Add several $100 face value bags of these average circulated Barber Half-Dollars to your cart today.
Dates on these coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.