These coins were issued to honor the 34th President of the United States: Dwight D. Eisenhower. This issue is the last of the large sized Dollars issued for circulation.
- Composed of outer layers of .750 Copper and .250 Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Dwight D. Eisenhower, designed by Frank Gasparro.
- Reverse: Features an eagle landing on the moon clutching an olive branch.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your Eisenhower Dollars in style by adding a Dansco album to your order.
These coins make great conversation pieces. Add several of these 'Last of the Large Dollar' coins to your cart today!