The Type-2 Eisenhower Dollars are distinguishable by the thin lettering on the reverse.
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Profile of President Eisenhower with "Liberty" above his head and "In God We Trust" and the bicentennial date 1776-1976 below.
- Reverse: Design of the Liberty Bell in front of the moon with "United States of America" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark above the date.
Protect and preserve your Eisenhower Dollars by adding a protective Dansco album to your order.
Preserve a part of American history by starting your own collection of Eisenhower Dollars. Add this roll of 1976-S Eisenhower Dollars to your cart today!