Only $29.99 per coin over spot!
These Colombian Gold bullion coins were issued between 1919-1930 and depict a portrait of Simon Bolivar, the famous military and political leader who played a leading role establishing Colombia as a sovereign state, independent of Spanish rule.
- Contain .2355 oz actual Gold weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing portrait of Simon Bolivar.
- Reverse: Features the Columbian Coat of Arms surrounded by denomination, weight and fineness.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these beautiful Colombian Gold investment coins to your cart today!
Types and dates are of our choice and are limited to stock on hand.