Any quantity only $7.99 per oz over spot!
Full date Standing Liberty Quarters are highly desirable because the dates on the early years (1916-1924) wore off quickly making full date coins even more collectible. The date was recessed in 1925 to help solve the problem.
- Approximately 71.5 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed canvas bag.
- Obverse: Features a militaristic Lady Liberty walking through a gate and holding an olive branch and a shield.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight with its wings outstretched.
- All coins are dated 1916-1930 (mostly in the late 20s).
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These bags are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $100 Face-Value Bags of 90% Silver Standing Liberty Quarters to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.