Each of these Brilliant Uncirculated coins comes from the inaugural year of the 1 oz Platinum American Eagle. The obverse of each coin shows a beautifully detailed, up-close image of the Statue of Liberty's strong face.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- All coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $100 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Platinum American Eagle is one of the most popular Platinum coins in the world. Add this 1997 Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!