Each of these Brilliant Uncirculated coins comes from the inaugural year of the 1 oz Platinum American Eagle. The obverse of each coin shows a beautifully detailed, up-close image of the Statue of Liberty's strong face.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- All coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $100 face value are also shown.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Platinum American Eagle is one of the most popular Platinum coins in the world. Add this 1997 Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Platinum American Eagles -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?The American Platinum Eagle is one of the world's favorite Platinum bullion products. To buy U.S. Platinum Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|