Venezuelan Gold coin featuring the likeness of Simon Bolivar, the country's famous military and political leader. He is also known as "El Libertador".
- Contains .0933 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Average Circulated condition and delivered in a protective plastic flip.
- Designed by Albert Désiré Barre, son of the famous Jacques-Jeàn Barre, who e.g. designed the French Gold Francs of Napoleon III.
- Obverse: Likeness of Simon Bolivar. "BOLIVAR LIBERTADOR".
- Reverse: National arms of Venezuela, surrounded by date, fineness and weight.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these Venezuelan Gold 10 Bolivares to your collection today!