This 1890 Morgan Silver Dollar was minted over 100 years ago at the Carson City Mint. Minted from 1878-1921, this design by George T. Morgan is considered to be one of the most beloved designs of American coinage.
- Contains .7734 oz of pure Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Mintage of 2,309,041 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
Proudly display your Morgan Silver Dollar in style by adding a beautiful display box to your order.
Expand your Morgan Silver Dollar collection by adding this 1890-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!