The Eisenhower Dollar commemorates General and President Dwight D. Eisenhower, in particular the success of the Apollo XI moon landing.
- Contains Copper/Nickel bonded to an inner of pure Copper.
- Individual coins come packaged in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Profile of President Eisenhower with "Liberty" above his head and "In God We Trust" and the date below.
- Reverse: Design of the Apollo XI insignia showing an eagle flying over the surface of the moon with Earth in the distance, all surrounded by 13 small stars. "United States of America" is above and the denomination is below.
- Features the Denver Mint's "D" mintmark above the date.
Protect and preserve your Ike Dollars by adding a protective Dansco album to your order.
Preserve a part of American history by starting your own collection of Eisenhower Dollars. Add this 1974-D Eisenhower Dollar to your cart today!