The Walking Liberty half is considered by many to be one of the most beautiful designs on American coinage. This example has been certified MS-66 by NGC, even the most common dates in MS-67 command a price many times higher.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Features an eagle perched on a rock with its wings raised ready to take flight.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1942-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!