MS-60 - MS-65, these Eisenhower Dollars are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and are 40% Silver!
The Eisenhower Dollar, aka the Ike Dollar, was the first dollar minted after the Peace Dollar that was intended for circulation. The Ike Dollar commemorates the great accomplishments of General/President Dwight D. Eisenhower and the success of the Apollo XI moon landing mission.
- Contains .3161 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Features a striking profile of General/President Dwight David Eisenhower facing left with the legend of “LIBERTY” above his head. Underneath his chin is the motto “IN GOD WE TRUST”.
- Reverse: Reflects the design of the Apollo XI’s insignia. Depicted is an eagle flying over the surface of the moon with an olive branch firmly grasped in his claws with a small planet earth turned so that North America can be seen.
- This issue features the mintmark “S” for the San Francisco Mint just above the date.
Preserve a part of American History by starting your own collection of Ike Dollars. Add to your collection by including this 1974-S 40% Silver Eisenhower Dollar in your cart today.