|Mint Mark:||D - Denver|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
Brilliant Uncirculated (MS-60 to MS-63). Type-1 bold letters. This coin is Copper-Nickel. The Eisenhower Dollar, aka the Ike Dollar, was the first dollar minted after the Peace Dollar that was intended for circulation. The Ike Dollar commemorates the great accomplishments of General/President Dwight D. Eisenhower and the success of the Apollo XI moon landing mission.
- Contains no Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Features a striking profile of General/President Dwight David Eisenhower facing left with the legend of “LIBERTY” above his head. Underneath his chin is the motto “IN GOD WE TRUST” with the bicentennial date of “1776-1976”at the base of his profile.
- Reverse: Proudly displays the Liberty Bell in front of an image of the full moon. The legend of “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” is separated from the denomination of “ONE DOLLAR” by two stars along with the motto “E PLURIBUS UNUM.”
- The Type-1 Ike dollar is easily distinguishable by the bold lettering on the Reverse of the coin.
- This issue features the mint mark “D” for the Denver Mint just above the date.
Protect and preserve your Ike Dollars by adding a protective Dansco album to your order.
Preserve a part of American History by starting your own collection of Ike Dollars. Add to your collection by including this (Type-1) 1976-D Clad Eisenhower Dollar in your cart today.