This series 1929 Federal Reserve Bank Note was one of just 276,000 of this denomination printed for the Cleveland district. These notes are nice additions to any type set.
- Highest denomination issued in this type.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Circulated notes from series 1929 in Very Fine condition.
- Face: Features a portrait of Benjamin Franklin.
- Back: An engraving of Independence Hall.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Federal Reserve Bank Notes are a great part of history that can enhance any U.S. paper money collection and are distinguished by their brown seal and serial numbers. Add one of these collectible pieces of currency to your cart today!
Jones/Woods signatures—Friedberg #1890-D.