This Swiss Helvetia 1/4 oz Gold round was produced at Argor-Heraeus and celebrates the Eternal Pact, an alliance between the people of the alpine areas of Uri, Schwyz and Unterwalden, that led to the modern day Swiss federation.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Manufactured at Argor-Heraeus in Switzerland.
- Obverse: Features the personification of Helvetia seated facing left, leaning on powerful Swiss shield with the Alps in the background.
- Reverse: Depicts three men standing in front of a mountain lake symbolizing the Eternal Pact. Weight, fineness, Argor-Heraeus' stamp and date below.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Swiss 1/4 oz Gold proof round to your collection today!