Farewell to the mark! Beautiful golden homage to the German currency! The "Deutsche Mark" was Germany's currency from 21 June 1948 until 31 December 2001, before the Euro was introduced in Germany and 11 other European countries.
- Contains 0.3806 oz of Gold.
- Limited mintage of only 200,000 coins per mint.
- Issued to honor the retirement of the German mark denomination.
- Obverse: Depicts the denomination within oak leaves and date.
- Reverse: Features the Federal eagle of Germany surrounded by "DEUTSCHE BUNDESBANK" which translates to "GERMAN FEDERAL BANK" and the mintmark.
- Minted at all 5 major mints in Germany and shows one of the following mintmarks:
- A = Berlin
- D = Munich
- F = Stuttgart
- G = Karlsruhe
- J = Hamburg
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these Gold German Mark tribute coins to your cart today!