A beautiful blast white coin with tremendous luster and eye appeal. This coin would be a great addition to any Mint State set or high grade Type Set.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Obverse: Depicts a walking Liberty with the sun rising in the background. Above is the word "LIBERTY" with "In God We Trust" to Liberty’s right and the date below.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with its wings spread apart. Above the eagle is United States of America with "E Pluribus Unum" to the right and the denomination below.
Protect and display your 1944 Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1944 Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!