This coin honors both UNICEF and 1979 as the International Year of the Child and depicts a group of dancing children. This Proof Gold coin from Turkey contains 0.4968 of an ounce of Gold.
- Contains .4968 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: A group of dancing children.
- Reverse: Features the enwreathed value with legend "Türkiye Cumhuriyeti " (Republic of Turkey) above.
- Struck by the Turkish State Mint in Istanbul.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Featuring an uncluttered design, it is easy to see why these Turkish Gold 100 Kurush coins are popular world Gold coins. Add these Middle Eastern Gold coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#933.
Dates will be of our choice and may or may not vary, limited to stock on hand.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.4968 troy oz|