Great French Colonial gold piece!
Made to the same specifications as contemporary French 20 Franc coins, these also contain .1867 oz of Gold! Coins in this listing are in BU condition.
- Contains .1867 oz. of Gold.
- Struck to the same standards as their contemporary French Gold 20 Francs.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Arabic calligraphy within branches.
- Reverse: Denomination and date within a central circle.
- Struck at the Paris Mint.
- Coins come in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
Protect your coin in style by adding attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
These 20 Franc coins have much lower mintages than their French counterparts, making them harder to find. Get these elusive issues by adding this 20 Franc Gold coin to your cart today!
Dates (1891-1904) will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.1867 troy oz|