Manufactured in 1987 by Argor-Heraeus SA Mint in Switzerland. This coin offers a unique opportunity to add a sense of collectibility to your holding while diversifying your portfolio.
- Contains 1/10 of .999 fine Platinum.
- Mintage of only 2,000 coins.
- Comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: "Helvetia" which is the female national personification of Switzerland. Shown in a flowing gown and with a crown of braided hair, she sits gracefully while holding a sword and shield emblazoned with the swiss flag.
- Reverse: Matterhorn which is a mountain in the Pennine Alps on the border between Switzerland and Italy.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin displays beauty and quality along with a very limited mintage, making it highly collectible. Add this rare coin to your cart today!