|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
Hanover, Germany hosted the World's Fair in 2000, and the Royal Canadian Mint released these special Gold Maple Leafs with a commemorative privy mark. The mint produced just 1,000 of these special coins.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins will come sealed in mint plastic or protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of just 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity along with an "Expo 2000 Hannover" privy mark.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add a beautiful presentation box to your order to display your Gold Maple Leaf in style.
In addition to being one of the most popular Gold coins in the world, this issue features a special privy mark, adding an aspect of collectibility. Add this 2000 1/4 oz Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!