Turkish Gold coins harken back to the days of the Ottoman Empire, which encompassed much of the Arabian peninsula prior to its break-up in the aftermath of World War I. These historic coins contain beautiful calligraphy!
- Contains .2127 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Depicts Toughra, the symbol of the Sultan of the Ottoman Turks surrounded by sprigs and stars.
- Reverse: Features an inscription enwreathed with a single star above.
- Minted at the Constantinople Mint in present day Istanbul.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Featuring an artistic and historic design, it is easy to see why these Turkish Gold 100 Kurush coins are popular world Gold coins. Add these Middle Eastern Gold coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice and may or may not vary, limited to stock on hand.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.2127 troy oz|