The South African Gold Krugerrand is the world’s first modern bullion Gold coin and remains one of the most popular Gold coins ever minted.
- Contains 1/10 oz of actual Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Classically portrays the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting and Gold weight.
- Minted by the South African Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrands are scratched, circulated, cleaned or have rim damage and are priced accordingly. Add these off-quality Krugerrands to your cart today!
Random dates of our choice limited to stock on hand.