These Swiss 10 Franc coins contain .0933 of an ounce of gold. Coins in this listing are Average Circulated. Dates are of our choice and are limited to stock at hand.
- Contains .0933 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Designed by Fritz Landry, it depicts an allegorical female figure as the national symbol of Switzerland.
- Reverse: The reverse shows a rendition of the Swiss shield surrounded by oak leaves with the value and date.
- Struck at the Bern Mint from 1911-1922.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.0933 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, these coins are one of the most popular World Gold coins among investors. Add some of these coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice, and limited to available inventory.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.0933 troy oz|