These high-grade Roman Silver coins are more than 1,700 years old and are nearly Mint State. This Silver Denarius was struck sometime during the reign of Severus Alexander, 26th Emperor of the Roman Empire (A.D. 222-235).
- Hoards, label styles, and reverse designs may vary.
- Contains .10 oz Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Choice Almost Uncirculated certification.
- Obverse: Right-facing laureate bust surrounded by the text "IMP SEV ALEXAND AVG".
- Reverse: Designs may vary.
- Approximately 19 mm in diameter.
Display your ancient Silver coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Roman Denarius Severus Alexander Silver coin to your cart today!