These coins are sold by type only and are a must-have for a 19th century type set!
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Designed by James Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet.
- Reverse: Features the denomination in Roman numerals surrounded by a wreath.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Handle your 3 Cent Nickel with care by adding these cotton white gloves to your order.
Complete your collection by adding this 1865-1889 3 Cent Nickel to your cart today!
Dates are of our choice, and are limited to stock at hand.