These coins are sold by type only. Nice affordable examples for the beginning collector!
- Designed by James Longacre.
- Individual coins will come in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Features a shield based on the coat of arms from the Great Seal of the United States, as a symbolic representation of the country.
- Reverse: Depicts the denomination encircled by 13 stars for the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Shield Nickel in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this Average Circulated Shield Nickel to your cart today!
Dates are of our choice, and are limited to stock at hand.