These Capped Bust Half Dimes are in average circulated condition and would make a great addition to a 19 century type set!
- Contains .0387 oz of Silver.
- 1829 to 1837 dated Capped Bust Half Dimes.
- Designed by William Kneass.
- Obverse: Features the head of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
- These coins are sold by type.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add several of these average circulated Capped Bust Half Dimes to your cart today!
Dates are of our choice, and are limited to stock at hand.