These 90% Silver Barber Dimes are in Average Circulated condition. This 50-coin roll has a total face value of $5.00.
- Approximately 3.58 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed roll or a plastic tube.
- Obverse: Features Charles E. Barber's classic design of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: Displays the face value surrounded by a wreath.
- All coins are dated from 1892-1916.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $5 Face-Value Rolls of 90% Silver Barber Dimes to your cart today!
Dates and mintmarks on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
U.S. Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||3.58 troy oz|