This very nice Proof Trade Dollar has great Proof-60 details. It had enough hairlines to keep PCGS from grading it though, so they put it in a Genuine holder to protect your investment. This coin has a low mintage of only 865 pieces.
- Contains .7874 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty seated upon a bale of merchandise, with a foundation of “In God We Trust,” with a ribbon in her left hand inscribed “Liberty” and a bundle of wheat behind her as she sits next to coastal waters.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle clutching three arrows and an olive branch with its wings outstretched.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia do not bear a mintmark.
Protect your Trade Dollar by adding a protective presentation box to your order.
The Trade Dollar remains highly collectible due to its uniqueness and Silver content. Add this 1873 Trade Dollar to your cart today!