The first of three mint sets, the 1934 Boone Bicentennial Half Dollar commemorates the 200th anniversary of Daniel Boone's birth. Furthermore, this coin has been given a grade of MS-65 by PCGS.
Designed by Augustus Lukeman, this coin was minted to commemorate the 200th anniversary of the birth of Daniel Boone. It was first struck in 1934 and subsequently struck each year after through 1938. This 1934 coin is one of only 10,007 minted.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Graded MS-65 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Daniel Boone
- Reverse: Depicts standing figures of Boone and an Indian
- Minted by the United States Mint in Philadelphia.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Classic Silver Commemoratives add collectiblity of iconic American scenes to the value of Silver bullion. Add this classic U.S. Silver Commemorative Coin to your cart today!