Often called the most beautiful American coin, this is the only coin that both James Earle Fraser and his wife Laura Gardin Fraser designed together.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 10,006 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a Conestoga wagon drawn by oxen heading into a setting sun.
- Reverse: Features a strikingly rendered Indian with box in hand, standing with an outstretched arm in front of a map of the country.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Oregon Trail Commemorative Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Struck between 1926 and 1939, Oregons are eagerly collected. Add this Oregon Trail Commem to your cart today!