Issued in 1936 to celebrate the Centennial of the City of Cleveland and distributed, in part, at the Great Lakes Exposition.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of only 50,030 coins.
- Obverse: Features the bust of Moses Cleveland.
- Reverse: Depicts a map of the Great Lakes region with a compass point at the city of Cleveland. Nine Great Lake cities are marked by stars.
Protect and display your Cleveland Centennial half dollar coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this graded 1936 Cleveland Centennial-Great Lakes Exposition coin to your cart today!