This 1 oz Silver round takes its design from one of the most recognized coins in American history, the 1916 Walking Liberty Half Dollar, and is a popular item to add to any investment portfolio or numismatic collection.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 rounds are packaged in sealed tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in boxes. Individual rounds come in protective plastic.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge
- Reverse shows an eagle perched on a rock and holding an olive branch, along with the weight and purity of the silver round listed.
Display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The 1 oz Walking Liberty Silver round is a terrific option for those looking to add low-premium Silver to their portfolio. Add one to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth.To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|