Series 1917 $2.00 Legal Tender printed with an ornate "Bracelet" design reverse. This issue is a staple among large size currency collectors!
- One of the last of the Large Size notes issued.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- A solid series of 1917 example in Very Fine condition.
- Face: Features Thomas Jefferson at left with an engraving of the United States Capitol building at center.
- Back: Displays the denomination at the corners and at center with a bracelet type engraving and the obligation and warning against counterfeiting.
Add one of these classic 1917 $2.00 Legal Tender Jefferson notes to your cart today!
Better Elliott/Burke signatures—Friedberg #58.