A rare and interesting item sure to please the collector and error enthusiast alike.
- Contains 99.2% Zinc and 0.08 % Copper.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Designed by Victor David Brenner depicting a bust of Lincoln facing right. The "A" & "M" in America are closer together than usual.
- Reverse: Designed by Frank Gasparro features the Lincoln Memorial, “ONE CENT”.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner (obverse) and Frank Gasparro (reverse), this design was minted continuously every year from 1959-2008.
- U.S. Mint issue from the Philadelphia mint.
Protect your Lincoln Cent error coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the authenticity and condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 1998-S Double Die Lincoln Cent to your cart today!