Released in 1997, the Platinum American Eagle is the only investment-grade Platinum coin from the United States Mint. It is the only bullion coin minted by the United States government that’s guaranteed for weight, content, and .9995 fine purity.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $50 face value are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your graded Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add this stunning Platinum Eagle to your investment portfolio today!