The Platinum American Eagle coin is the only investment-grade Platinum coin from the United States Mint. Since its introduction, the Platinum Eagle has become one of the world's most widely-traded Platinum bullion coins.
- Certified by NGC as Perfect MS-70.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Obverse: The strong face of the Statue of Liberty below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Displays a depiction of “Legislative Muse” flanked by two eagles perched on columns.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
- Low mintage of only 3,544 coins.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2006-W 1/10 oz Burnished Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!