The New York Platinum Proof Nobel Coin bears a special privy mark in the form of the Statue of Liberty to commemorate the event of the 1987 New York International Numismatic convention. This is the first time that the Platinum Noble has had a privy mark.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Mintage of only 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II including “Isle of Man” to the left of her profile and “Elizabeth II” to the right of her profile separated with four triskelia.
- Reverse: A legendary Viking longboat sails across the seas with a full sail, and “1/4 oz Platinum Fine” and “Quarter Noble” below the waves from the ship. Next to the sails is the privy mark of the Statue of Liberty. Along the rim of the coin is a Viking Knit with a triskelion above the flag of the ship.
Protect and display your Platinum Noble in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Platinum coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 1987 Isle of Man 1/4 oz Platinum Noble to your cart today!