|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
This variety is the only recognized error in the 30 year history of the Silver eagle program. This error in the Silver coin is easily determined by the bowl shaped U in United on the 2007 reverse, as opposed to the new U font on the 2008 reverse.
- Contains one oz. of .999 fine Silver.
- Estimated mintage of only 47,000 coins.
- Graded a near perfect Mint State-69 by NGC.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this unique 2008-W Reverse of 2007 Silver Eagle to your collection today!
There are numerous changes on the reverse of the 2008-W American Silver Eagle, including flatter, larger, and closer stars above the eagle. Containing one troy ounce of .999 fine silver, the American Silver Eagle Coin is one of the most highly recognized silver bullion coins in the world.