These 90% Silver Barber Quarters grade at least Good or better and date 1892 through 1916. This 40-coin roll has a total face value of $10.00.
- Approximately 7.15 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed roll or a plastic tube.
- Obverse: Features Charles E. Barber's classic design of Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with outstretched wings with a shield on its breast.
- All coins are dated from 1892-1916.
Handle your investments with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $10 Face-Value Rolls of 90% Silver Barber Quarters to your cart today!
Dates and mintmarks on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.