Most examples of these 1781 North American Colonial Tokens are softly struck.
- This is a neat token, issued after the Confederation.
- Struck in Dublin, Ireland and circulated in New England and Canada.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Obverse: Depicts a figure of Hibernia facing left.
- Reverse: Features a ship sailing across the seas.
- Nice chocolate brown planchet.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Neat old colonial token that is listed in the Redbook. Add this piece of early American history to your cart today!