Only $44.99 per coin over spot!
In 1977, Russia issued this first of a series of 100 Rouble Gold coins to commemorate the upcoming 1980 summer Olympics in Moscow.
- Contains .5 oz actual Gold weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Coins will be in either Brilliant Uncirculated or Proof condition.
- Obverse: Designs may vary by date and type.
- Reverse: Soviet Union Coat of Arms above denomination and "CCCP" which translates to "Combined Community Codec Pack".
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these beautiful Russian Gold coins commemorating the 1980 Olympic games to your collection today!